BY SKYY

AMY L.
Bryn Mawr
Enjoy skyy occasionally on a night out! I would recommend to those looking for a quality vodka without dropping a significant amount of money. Also great for mixed drinks!
Alexis B.
 Great vodka  to mix with fruity juices.  The flavor did not overpower my drink.  The drinks I prepared were delicious!   I buy this vodka at specs liquor store in Houston Texas.
Angel R.
The level of filtration and smoothness leaves much to be desired. You could spend significantly less and still get a better vodka then this but hey it still gets you drunk.
Bailee T.
Indianapolis, IN
Skip the hangover and chose sky! It has great flavor and pairs well with steak and salad or even lasagna. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I did if you give it a try !
Katie H.
Southside, AL
Smooth and great .iced with anything fruity. I'm a fruity drink type of girl so I gotta have my pineapple juice or some grape juice handy when drinking it. SKYY Vodka
Kellie F.
Toronto, ON
This product is ok for mixing with very sugary drinks, but definitely isn't very smooth on its own. Pretty similar to smirnoff or any other cheap vodka. Good for a budget.
A. W.
This Skyy vodka was GREAT! Mixes well and is smooth going down if you're a shot taker! The price isn't as steep as some others, but I wouldn't exactly call it cheap either.
Katrena R.
Granbury, TX
Some of the most smoothest vodka I have had in along time. I love the different favors and the fact you can mix them just with one drink and make a totally different drink.
Paige F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sky will get you really messed up fast if you don't watch what your doing! Haha over all great vodka for all occasions very affordable. taste is OK. Not my favorite liquor.
Shannon E.
Charleston, WV
This is a fantastic vodka to have alone if you’re ever in the mood to just have something straight get this vodka. I love just having a couple shots of this, super smooth.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.