BY SKYY

Rose U.
I only drink this when I need a large, inexpensive quantity or when combined with the strong flavor of a mixer. The vodka flavor is strong and not very smooth. I would rather pay the extra money for a great vodka like Ketel One.
Aricca H.
I mix one part Skyy and two parts milk with one part coffee liquor to make a delicious White Russian that my brother and I both can agree on. It makes for a very fun time
Kara W.
Midland, TX
This vodka is good for cheaper vodka, but I think there are other brands that are better for the same price. I do like the skyy flavored vodkas, but the plain is just eh.
kieran k.
Joplin, MO
Very smooth. I live the taste of it. I hate the taste if alcohol but I honestly can drink this and a shooter and still continue without feeling sick with the taste of it.
Matthew M.
Midway City
I really enjoy drinking this original flavor and almost always choose it when selecting the bottle service option simply due to the fact that it’s a smooth taste and it goes down very easily with mixers.
Dannette B.
Grand Terrace, CA
Easily one of the smoothest vodka brands out there. Good for shots or mixing in other drinks. The original is a standard that has been met in all their other flavors too.
Sydney H.
Usually I cannot drink vodka because it’s too harsh. This is the best tasting vodka I’ve ever had hands down! It’s smooth and is great paired with cranberry juice.
Katherine H.
Sycamore
It’s strong but not too strong that burns your throat and it’s great for mixing with juices 👌I bought it from a store in arabi ga. It was delicious and affordable.
Christina M.
Reedley, CA
It's really smooth, has a great taste. Not harsh. Really affordable, great price. Easy on your wallet. Can find it at most liquor stores or super markets. I prefer sky vodka over any other liquor.  Definitely would recommend.
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
Great vodka, straight or mixed. It's smooth but still tasteful. Definitely recommend over a few ice cubes for straight or with a couple splashes of orange juice for mixed
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.