BY SKYY

Katie H.
Southside, AL
Smooth and great .iced with anything fruity. I'm a fruity drink type of girl so I gotta have my pineapple juice or some grape juice handy when drinking it. SKYY Vodka
Shannon E.
Charleston, WV
This is a fantastic vodka to have alone if you’re ever in the mood to just have something straight get this vodka. I love just having a couple shots of this, super smooth.
Joycelyn S.
Skyy vodka is really smooth and doesn't burn as it goes down, it's packacked so beautifully. It is very affordable and now comes ins a variety of flavors for all tastebuds.
Alexis B.
 Great vodka  to mix with fruity juices.  The flavor did not overpower my drink.  The drinks I prepared were delicious!   I buy this vodka at specs liquor store in Houston Texas.
Scott S.
Philadelphia
So it did the job, and it was really good. They say cheap vodka is the best but for me it doesn't make a difference. It went down smooth and didn't leave a bad after taste.
Bailee T.
Indianapolis, IN
Skip the hangover and chose sky! It has great flavor and pairs well with steak and salad or even lasagna. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I did if you give it a try !
AMY L.
Bryn Mawr
Enjoy skyy occasionally on a night out! I would recommend to those looking for a quality vodka without dropping a significant amount of money. Also great for mixed drinks!
Angel R.
The level of filtration and smoothness leaves much to be desired. You could spend significantly less and still get a better vodka then this but hey it still gets you drunk.
Allyson Y.
Macon, GA
This is a nice vodka for mixing. I am not a fan of this alone. I am a repeat customer. I bought it at a local ABC store. It is an affordable vodka. I would recommend this
Matthew M.
Midway City
I really enjoy drinking this original flavor and almost always choose it when selecting the bottle service option simply due to the fact that it’s a smooth taste and it goes down very easily with mixers.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.