BY SKYY

Kelsey M.
Skyy is my favorite brand of vodka and my #1 choice when in stock at any restaurant or bar. I drink maybe three times a year but whether it's at home or a night out I go for Skyy!
Shannon C.
Lodi, CA
Delicious. Best vodka to make screwdrivers with handsdown! So smooth and doesn't burn going down. Will always be preferred to buy when im in the mood for screwdrivers. Very affordable too.
Sarah J.
Metairie, LA
This is my go to vodka! It pretty much mixes well with anything! I wouldn't ever not have it st my house. It's affordable and a lot better than other vodkas in it's price range!
Rory L.
this brand goes down smoother than any other brand i've had. it's a little more pricey than others i have had, but it's worth the extra money. easy to find in most liquor stores these days.
Alejandra M.
It gets the job done and I honestly wouldn’t know much on vodka considering that I’ve only had this kind so far. I’m open to trying new ones and the different flavored ones too.
Victoria F.
I am not a big vodka fan but I do think that this is a decent product. Yes there are better brands of vodka, but there are also far worse brands! I like the accessibility of the brand, and the price point isn't too terrible for the quality.
Katie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Skyy is always available at my local liquor stores. I don’t notice much of a difference between it and other liquors. I has lots of varieties and is reasonable priced. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah M.
Charlotte
Great vodka! Very smooth and makes a great addition to any drink. Would definitely say it's one of my favorites and my go to. It's very affordable for the quality which is great!
Rosemarie C.
Oakland
If you've invited a few good friends to enjoy an evening with don't forget Skyy vodka. Great value for this. We enjoy a few cocktails on the weekend. No improvement needed.
Athena F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I can usually get Skyy for a great price and enjoy bringing this to parties. I shop at Bevmo or the local grocery store for it. It is affordable and tastes good but I prefer Tito's more.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.