BY SKYY

Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
This isn't my absolute favorite vodka but I do like it. Taste is pretty much the same as most vodkas, definitely are better ones with a lot smoother taste. Price point is average as well.
Marie O.
Covington, LA
Not terrible but honestly not my first choice. Inexpensive so I can't complain with its value for the price, but it doesn't have a very clean flavor so I don't usually purchase it
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
For cheap vodka this stuff is pretty good. I prefer a higher end vodka when I go out but if we are having a house party this is a good purchase. No one enjoys shots of vodka anyway.
Claudia V.
A bit too strong for me but great when mixing with strong flavors. Affordable for the amount you get and I would compre it to Smirnoff. I bought at the abc store but not my favorite.
Rory L.
this brand goes down smoother than any other brand i've had. it's a little more pricey than others i have had, but it's worth the extra money. easy to find in most liquor stores these days.
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
I don't drink vodka very often but every now and then I like a dirty mother lol that's the drink my mom always used to make it's kinda like a White Russian. Sky vodka is good!!!
Lindsey W.
I would have to say its a good vodka...it has a nice flavor and its not too hot going down. I love the color of the bottle too. I will say the price is great too for the product.
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
Skyy is a great brand and affordable! The taste is very good and has a filtered and distilled crisp taste! It is not my go to vodka but definitely picked up on occassions.
Sarah M.
Charlotte
Great vodka! Very smooth and makes a great addition to any drink. Would definitely say it's one of my favorites and my go to. It's very affordable for the quality which is great!
Brittni B.
Clinton Twp, MI
It's a great cheaper alternative, never get headaches when drinking it, definitely a go to when your on a budget and just want to have a nice cold glad of vodka and cranberry :)
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.