BY SKYY

Stephanie Z.
Concord, NH
Delicious! Sky vodka is smooth and delightful. Tastes great on its own but also mixes well with mixers! The blue bottle is beautiful and doesn’t break the bank for a good vodka! I highly recommend this brand!
Nichole W.
Bryant, AR
SKYY is a great easy drinking, nicely priced vodka. It will do anything you need it to compared to it’s more expensive siblings. I like the sleek sapphire bottle, I think it looks pretty on a liquor cabinet!
Christian F.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty smooth vodka at an affordable price. I normally buy this for mixing drinks and creating frozen adult treats. Compared to other vodkas it’s very strong and doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste. I’d recommend others to buy it.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
First off the design of the bottle is what has always caught me eye.bthe product also is very smooth And works well for me never have a problem even if I pour too much vodka. With Skyy Its always a good time
Joselle E.
Found this in a grocery store when I traveled to Mexico. They also had these little bottles that were flavored fizzy drinks? Idk what they were but they were delicious. I absolutely love this brand of vodka.
Amber A.
This vodka has to much of a strong taste for me! It’s not a good sipping vodka now if you want to mix it in a fruity drink then yes this vodka as any can always be covered up with some sprite and grenadine!!
Anais V.
Hialeah
This vodka is really pricey and not so special, haven’t tried the flavors but it’s a little harsh going down. The packaging is alright didn’t wow me probably won’t buy again i prefer Tito’s or even Smirnoff.
Sierra S.
Dubuque, IA
Absolutely the best vodka around! I love it mixed with cranberrry juice! It has a phenomenal taste and is very smooth! I would recommend it to everybody! It is refreshing and was a good price for good vodka!
Kimberly C.
Baltimore
Skyy Vodka is a classic for a reason. It does exactly what a good vodka should do... get you tipsy without tasting like much! Mix it with anything for a delicious drink, I’ll be purchasing again and again!
Harlie K.
Sky vodka has always been smooth for me. The flavor is strong but delicious. It met the expectations of what my friends had told me. I am now a repeat consumer of this product and will buy many times more!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.