BY SKYY

Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to mid range vodka. I always get the unflavored and it's great for mixing. I buy this for parties and things like that when I don't want to put something like belvedere out.
Marie O.
Covington, LA
Not terrible but honestly not my first choice. Inexpensive so I can't complain with its value for the price, but it doesn't have a very clean flavor so I don't usually purchase it
Jane P.
Hillsboro
I'm not really picky about different vodka brands.  I honestly don't taste much of a difference between them.  I usually buy what is cheaper because it gets mixed with other things.
Shannon C.
Lodi, CA
Delicious. Best vodka to make screwdrivers with handsdown! So smooth and doesn't burn going down. Will always be preferred to buy when im in the mood for screwdrivers. Very affordable too.
Kelsey M.
Skyy is my favorite brand of vodka and my #1 choice when in stock at any restaurant or bar. I drink maybe three times a year but whether it's at home or a night out I go for Skyy!
Tiffany S.
This is by far one of my favorite vodkas to drink, the taste is amazing. I have purchased this product on several occassions, and have always been pleased with the overall product. I am very picky  with  drinks so was happy to find one I like.
Claudia V.
A bit too strong for me but great when mixing with strong flavors. Affordable for the amount you get and I would compre it to Smirnoff. I bought at the abc store but not my favorite.
Katie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Skyy is always available at my local liquor stores. I don’t notice much of a difference between it and other liquors. I has lots of varieties and is reasonable priced. I would definitely buy again.
Athena F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I can usually get Skyy for a great price and enjoy bringing this to parties. I shop at Bevmo or the local grocery store for it. It is affordable and tastes good but I prefer Tito's more.
Rosemarie C.
Oakland
If you've invited a few good friends to enjoy an evening with don't forget Skyy vodka. Great value for this. We enjoy a few cocktails on the weekend. No improvement needed.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.