BY SKYY

Alyy🐱 M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love vodkas that mix well with sprite. This one does. It’s just the right amount of strong that doesn’t overpower the sprite, and still gets you drunk! Good price too. Would highly recommend. Not for the weak minded
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I really liked Skyy Vodka when I bought it to make drinks. I can't tell much of a difference between vodkas, but my drinks always seem to taste amazing when I make mixed drinks with Skyy!
Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Nothing like some vodka cranberries! It's a good vodka, more or less the same as competitive brands. Good for mixing drinks. Affordable vodka. I would recommend and purchase again.
Kayla G.
LaFayette
Very smooth! Skyy Vodka Is a smooth and very well made drink! It muxes good with any flavors, doesn't beat ciroc but is good! The flavored isn't that great! Just plain!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Skyy Vodka gets me tipsy as i would like it to. I don't think that the bottle is the most beautiful, it is a dark blue when i think it should be sky blue to go with the theme.
Mallory B.
Lock Haven, PA
Smooth taste and mixes great. It's not bitter or stinging. It's my standard go-to vodka. It may not be top shelf, but it's pretty close at a more affordable price. Highly recommend.
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
Mix it with anything and you are good to go! But do not drink this in shots! I'm not sure you'll remember what happened the night before soooooooo hha don't do it. Otherwise it's some good stuff.
Shannon C.
Lodi, CA
Delicious. Best vodka to make screwdrivers with handsdown! So smooth and doesn't burn going down. Will always be preferred to buy when im in the mood for screwdrivers. Very affordable too.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to mid range vodka. I always get the unflavored and it's great for mixing. I buy this for parties and things like that when I don't want to put something like belvedere out.
Marie O.
Covington, LA
Not terrible but honestly not my first choice. Inexpensive so I can't complain with its value for the price, but it doesn't have a very clean flavor so I don't usually purchase it
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.