BY SKYY

maureen ♱.
Glenside, PA
Skyy doesn't make me feel super hungover the next day. Very affordable. I buy it from my local wine and spirits store :) it's much smoother than most vodkas I have drank. Totally recommend it!
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
I'm honestly not a big vodka fan. I'd have to say that Skyy Vodka is decent as far as vodka goes. I purchased this at my local liquor store and made mixed drinks with it. It was vodka.
Kieri R.
Phoenix
Skyy is a very good tasting vodka. It's not too harsh so it goes down smoothly. It's good as a shot or as a chaser but it doesn't have that sting like some others have and I like that.
Katie P.
Columbus, OH
Good to mix with juice or soda. I don't think vodka tastes great but this gets the job done for the amount of money. I've been drinking vodka sonce college and this is one of the best.
Brittany R.
Pineville
Excellent quality for a lower price, skyy vodka is my go to any time I want to make a mixed drink. This vodka makes a perfect base for a low price without losing any alcohol integrity.
Monica N.
Las Vegas, NV
I do not like this vodka. In Vegas this is a common comped bottle and the taste is poor and the next day me throat feels horrible. I highly dislike the taste and quality of this vodka.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Love, love, love! It’s great on its own, but if you mix it with other beverages it makes a mind blowing experience! It’s pretty affordable, and has a great taste so I definitely recommend!
Darrah B.
Minneapolis , MN
It is a decent vodka for the price. It is a mid range vodka. Not the best but not the worst. If you want something better you only have to spend a few dollars more for higher quality.
Burgandy F.
Hooks, TX
Great Vodka, nicely priced so that it's not too chela but not rubbing alcohol. Can be found at Walmart and other small liquor stores. This vodka got my friends and I through college.
Susan M.
Bovina Center
crisp and clean at a reasonable, affordable  price. Good for mixed drinks and as expected when purchased. We look forward to trying the flavored for a Summer splash of delish
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.