BY SKYY

Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Nothing like some vodka cranberries! It's a good vodka, more or less the same as competitive brands. Good for mixing drinks. Affordable vodka. I would recommend and purchase again.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
This is one of my favorites to use when making a cran vodka! It doesn't have a strong after taste or burn but just the right amount of kick to get its flavor across! Very delicious!
Alyy🐱 M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love vodkas that mix well with sprite. This one does. It’s just the right amount of strong that doesn’t overpower the sprite, and still gets you drunk! Good price too. Would highly recommend. Not for the weak minded
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I really liked Skyy Vodka when I bought it to make drinks. I can't tell much of a difference between vodkas, but my drinks always seem to taste amazing when I make mixed drinks with Skyy!
Desiree Q.
Smooth makes great cocktails. Lots of flavor options. Was very delicious. Would recommend others to try it . It's within reasonable price range. Was my first time purchasing.
Laura S.
Skyy vodka is a my boyfriends favorite vodka. He appreciates the smoothness and how well it pairs in other mixed drinks. This is very affordable compared to other brands. We are repeat users of this vodka. I would buy it again when we run out!!!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Skyy Vodka gets me tipsy as i would like it to. I don't think that the bottle is the most beautiful, it is a dark blue when i think it should be sky blue to go with the theme.
Nakia C.
Very smooth... and good to mix with anything, I would tell everyone that I know to buy this  and it does not leave you with a bad feeling the next day and very affordable
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
Mix it with anything and you are good to go! But do not drink this in shots! I'm not sure you'll remember what happened the night before soooooooo hha don't do it. Otherwise it's some good stuff.
Stephanie H.
I love how smooth this goes down! The price is awesome and affordable! I also love the blue bottle, it makes it stand out above the rest and taste better than other brands as well! I would definitely recommend this to anyone over the age of 21!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.