BY SKYY

Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
I enjoyed this vodka. The best part of any vodka to me so whether it gives me a headache or not and this one usually does not so that’s a win in my book! I also find the price reasonable!
Tami R.
Mobile, AL
Skyy is yummy. It's one of my favorite vodkas. Well paired with fruit juices or mixed with jello for jello shooters. I've bought this for parties before, and I never wind up with any left
Ann Marie P.
Macomb
Skky vodka was perfect for my dirty martinis!  It was delicious, smooth, and perfect!  In my opinion I feel it is one of the best vodkas for martinis. It is very affordable and easy to find.
Lisa S.
Alexandria, VA
Honestly, my liquor stash is never without this staple! Everyone needs a good, classic vodka that doesn't break the bank and this is it. It's smooth, flavorless, and perfect for cocktails.
Meghan M.
Carlsbad, CA
Skyy can be a little rough but it's my go-to mixer vodka. I just bought a handle last week tbh. Skyy is a sure bet and a good way to save money if you're looking to make some mixed drinks.
FALLON F.
Long Beach, CA
This just SCREAMS college to me. For a cheap, easy-grab vodka this is a solid choice. It has a little bitter taste if you were to take a shot, but works wonderful as a mixed drink. Cheers!
Maribel R.
Hillsboro , OR
This is literally my go to vodka I love drinking this and just shots or mixing it with some orange juice or cranberry juice the flavor is so amazing if this is the best vodka in the world
Kristen D.
Skyy vodka is alright. Cost effective and easy to spot in the liquor store. It comes in a bunch of different flavors and can easily be mixed for parties. Not my first choice but a choice.
Beth C.
Good stuff. Definitely has a bite to it, but it's vodka after all. is mostly smoother than the other shelf brands. It's great mixed or straight. It gets the job done at a reasonable price.
Melissa P.
Imperial Bch, CA
Hello weekend! The liquor of choice for mixing. Smooth and hardly any after taste. I've been wanting to try the infusion vodka from this brand, hopefully they are as good as the original!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.