BY SKYY

Brittany w.
Dowagiac, MI
I love sky blue vodka mixed with lemonade. Taste great! It taste better then some of the cheaper vodkas. I have purchased it multiple times. It is usually my go to drink at the bar. It is affordable. If you like fruity drinks I recommend this one.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not as smooth as other brands, but not bad. Available everywhere, so it’s easy to find. The blue bottle helps when you’re at a dark bar, too!! Not the best that I’ve had for the price, but it’s OK.
Reneé O.
Baker city, OR
Good strong drink, lots of fun flavors to play with, mixes well with almost any other drink. However it is a bit expensive for the average person in my opinion but it is a good quality.
Mackenzie A.
albany, NY
This vodka is okay to mix but I wouldn't drink it straight. Isn't as smooth as something like belvedere. I would like to try some of their new flavors though. They have a great selection
Amanyacet R.
Kissimmee, FL
Great vodka to mix with any juice you want. I love it and the price is cheap. Cant go wrong with a good vodka that is only a few dollars. It could last long if you are not a big drinker
Nicole H.
Charlotte
This is a decent low cost vodka. They have come out with a lot of fun new flavors that keep it exciting. I personally like the toasted marshmallow flavor to mix with coke or Dr. Pepper
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
I'm honestly not a big vodka fan. I'd have to say that Skyy Vodka is decent as far as vodka goes. I purchased this at my local liquor store and made mixed drinks with it. It was vodka.
Brooke R.
One of those vodkas that isn’t that bad. I just prefer different brands over this one. The packaging is a little outdated and could use a refresh to appeal to a younger audience.
Kaitlyn S.
Sioux Falls
It has the best vodka taste that I've ever had. Crisp. It was incredible! It will always be my go to vodka now. I purchased it from a local liquor store, and it wasn't expensive.
maureen ♱.
Glenside, PA
Skyy doesn't make me feel super hungover the next day. Very affordable. I buy it from my local wine and spirits store :) it's much smoother than most vodkas I have drank. Totally recommend it!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.