BY SKYY

R J.
Skyy is definitely an more "upscale" vodka for a girl on a budget. However; that being said, it is definitely great quality without breaking the bank. It is a step above other vodkas such as Smirnoff but perhaps a small step below Grey Goose. I personally like Skyy a lot and use it to make most of my mixed drinks at home for myself, friends, and family. Highly recommend!
Breann P.
Hudson, NC
The brand over all is a decent vodka.The price of the vodka is reasonable. It is by no means a top shelf vodka but I would say you get your monies worth. If I had to compare it to another brand it would be Absolute. Over all I would recommend this brand of vodka to others.
Andrea G.
El Dorado
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It's super smooth, has a clean tastes, and mixes very well. Skyy is one of the easiest vodkas to locate. Almost everyone I know will buy this for any party.
Taylor B.
Henryetta, OK
I love this kind of liquor because of how smooth it is. The smell used to get me but not when I can drink it with a Red Bull or monster. I love having a glass on the rocks after a long day of work.
Jocelynn R.
Edinburg , TX
SKYY vodka is an OG! this one also mixes very well with orange or cranberry juice; sometimes even both when I want it to taste super fruity! Super affordable, nice looking bottle and a great taste.
Yenelly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very smooth. Not so harsh in my throat. I’ve had it a few times with no complaint. Also, this is advertised as a “No hangover,” vodka. Which has proven to be true so far. You can buy this vodka pretty much anywhere that sells alcohol. And it’s very inexpensive too. I would recommend putting it in the freezer for a few hours. And then mixing it with some orange juice ❤️
Najla M.
This Vodka is awesome. Some so good, no mixer is needed. The pineapple Sky mixed with any fruit juice is to die for! I will definitely continue to buy this brand of vodka in the near future.
Erin N.
Pfafftown, NC
Vodka is my go to drink if I have a party or my night out I Sky used to be my vodka of choice until I found Tito’s. It tastes smoother and just better all around. The price is about comparable too
Melanie W.
New London, OH
Classic vodka for classic screwdrivers. Perfect for pregaming during our Nashville getaway! Don’t fix it if it isn’t broken. Love. #girlsweekend #nashville #bachbeforethebachparty #girlsruleboysdrool
kristen S.
Baltimore
I love this brand of vodka. It is always so smooth and feels like your not even drinking hard liquor! This is definitely my go too since it's not flavored so I can mix it with just about anything.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.