BY SKYY

NANCY K.
Greenville, NC
I remembered when I had this vodka, I was at my girlfriend engagement party. She had this product sitting on the liquor table. I noticed it because of the color and I was curious, so I got some of it. It was not bad at all but it was not for me. Something about it was not off for me. I mixed it with orange juice and I still tasted it. This vodka was strong to me, but my sister seems to enjoy it a lot because at the end of the party she was toasted. All from drinking this product without a chaser. This is not a bad tasting vodka, but it is different and I am a fan of this brand of vodka. This product was pricey and should be drunk on very special occasions.
Ashley R.
Hampstead
Although for most of my early twenties I loved this vodka, now in my early thirties have had many years to try new vodkas I now think this vodka is not only harsh but taste similar to rubbing alcohol!! Do not recommend for anyone with taste buds!!! Is not cheaper then some of other vodkas that taste alot smoother!
Courtney S.
Alexandria
Purchased at: Kroger
Skyy was my college vodka. It was cheap enough to afford. One thing that has always caught my attention was Skyy’s wonderful ability to chill. Compared to other vodkas, it seems to get even closer to freezing. If you leave a bottle of Skyy in the freezer for a day and leave it out for a few minutes, the bottle will start to frost up on the outside. The same thing happens with a shot poured in a glass. Skyy gets thicker when chilled than other vodkas, too. This probably attributes to the frost effect. Whatever the case, I attribute these to the quality, whether it means the water content is higher or some unknown factor.
Dominique G.
San Diego, CA
I do not particularly care for this vodka. It gives me a head ache every time! I’ve tried different flavors. I’ve tried different cocktails. Every time I’ve had this to drink my experience was not great. I do know that everything affects people differently so I will also say you have to try it for yourself. Lol
Kayla H.
Vinton, VA
Skyy vodka is a good vodka to mix with. It’s not too over powering and blends well into the background of whatever I’m drinking. Now, I wouldn’t recommend taking shots of skyy vodka, it is a little bit too strong a flavor for that. I buy skyy on the regular because it’s a decent price for decent vodka.
Maria G.
Pompano Beach
It’s not my preferable vodka it give you a bad hangover I prefer other alternatives over this one most of the time usually have it when they make the cocktails at a bar, it’s affordable usually cost less than Grey Goose at the liquor store, I’ll recommend it to someone that’s used to top shelf liquor
Savannah K.
Hendersonville
It had me drunk fast and great mixer  Skyy Vodka is definitely one of my favorite things to drink when I do decide to drink. I think it’s a decent price for what you get and I don’t think it needs any improvement. I would definitely recommend and or buy again especially a party.
Jessica G.
Converse
Samantha G.
Stigler, OK
Was of good quality, but had a certain bite to it. Will purchase again. Great for mixing. Used for a recipe that called for wine, pink lemonade, vodka, and strawberries. Was a hit at the party I served it at. Had a lot of people ask for the recipe. The bottles are also super great to repurpose for craft projects that involve lights.
Bonnie S.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Loved this!!  Amazing flavor!!  Very smooth and clean taste.  It exceeded my expectations, and I would definitely be buying this product again in this flavor, A long with trying all the other flavors.  It's priced just right, and I'd gladly spend that on a great tasting product.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.