BY SKYY

Jessica M.
Portland, OR
Skyy used to be my go-to but I feel like it's just not comparable to Titos and some of the other brands. I would rather pay a few extra bucks for a better quality. However, for the price it is great.
Alexandra P.
Homestead
This vodka is pretty good compared to other vodkas I've had. I have it with cranberry not a big fan of having it alone just cause it really doesn't go down smooth. It's affordable for me not really pricey vodka. But it's a must try don't knock it till you try it!
Aubrey B.
Very smooth to take down, not a harsh vodka. It's very good to mix with sodas, juice, make smoothies with! This vodka is affordable, and worth it for the price! The regular vodka tastes well, the flavored ones are good too, overall I'd recommend this product!
Jamie a.
Hanford
For vodka this product taste very well it does serve its purpose as well it's a little pricey though for my taste not sure if I'll be buying this product again overall I was still satisfied
Bianca M.
Cicero
At times it’s tastes and smells like rubbing alcohol but it’s still very good and is a great chaser for all my drinks. It’s a great value for what it is. It is very affordable and would buy again because I love taste and would recommend to all my fiends!
Joy N.
my favorite kind of skyy would have to be skyy blue. It was the first type of alcohol when i was 16. I drank about four of them that night. I didnt buy it. I dont remember that price of it.
Ashley D.
Omaha
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite brands of Vodka out there! It doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol like a lot of other brands, and is a lot more smooth than I expected when I first tried it!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Smooth and doesn't burn. Mixes well with and type of addition. I use it to make Jell-O shots. High alcohol content that sneaks up on you real quick. You get what you pay for as it isn't a cheap vodka
Jessica B.
While not the best vodka available, Skyy Vodka is seriously underrated. It is smooth and comes in a variety of fun flavors. I foresee it making a come back to its former early 2000's glory.
Shaleen M.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a fan of this type of vodka. I haven't bought it in a while but it's not too expensive. You can find it anywhere you would get alcohol. I believe it's on the more expensive side but it's worth the price.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.