BY SKYY

Zenas P.
Dayton
I drank Skyy vodka when I was freshly 21 of drinking age.  I thought the bottle looked "cool" and it was a step up from Smirnoff but still affordable.  I bought it a couple times before discovering other vodkas that were better for the money.  No I will not buy again.
Amethyst C.
Denver, CO
Skyy vodka is great in any flavor and original 👌 This vodka goes great in a cocktail and is just as pleasant on its own. Personally, I like to combine Skyy original with a good cranberry juice.
Lissette R.
Dallas, TX
This is definitely one of my picks of I just want to hang out with the girls and relax. Great taste. Goes down very smooth. Honestly I keep one in my house at all times. Overall great product.
Christian L.
Belton , SC
Nice straight vodka flavor. Mixes great or take as shot! It's a great party drink to have for a crowd or just to make mixed drinks at home on a chill night when you want to relax and wind down.
Ashley K.
CLEVELAND, TN
Skyy vodka really cares about their consumers as can be experienced by the smoothness of the drink and the lack of flavor that lends itself well to being blended into mixed drinks of all kinds.
Ashlee B.
Indianapolis, IN
Another fav only purchased on a special occasion because of high price. I like some lower price ones that have just as great taste. This is one of the first vodkas I tried and loved! A classic!
Ciara B.
Very strong. But it is smooth. I do have to mix it in with Sprite or like an orange juice, but only because I can not handle any "strong" drink straight. I love the bottle and the way it looks.
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
This used to be me and my best friends favorite thing to drink. We could drink it right out of the bottle or we would throw a splash of cranberry in there. It tastes smooth and does the trick.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
So crisp. So good. Taste good in everything. I buy mine at my local liquor store. It's much better than other vodkas I've tried even though it's a little pricier. I can dig it though. So good in cranberry juice.
Kristina S.
Taste so good. This is great to mix with juice or to drink alone. The price is good too. This is my go to vodka. I would recommend it to anyone who likes vodka. I will definitely buy it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.