BY SKYY

Amethyst C.
Denver, CO
Skyy vodka is great in any flavor and original đź‘Ś This vodka goes great in a cocktail and is just as pleasant on its own. Personally, I like to combine Skyy original with a good cranberry juice.
Shannon B.
Ozark , AL
Love skyy vodka, it’s got great quality and smoothness with a price tag that can’t be beat. I use it in all of my mixed drinks. Definitely going to be a gift I give to a few friends this year!
Ciara B.
Very strong. But it is smooth. I do have to mix it in with Sprite or like an orange juice, but only because I can not handle any "strong" drink straight. I love the bottle and the way it looks.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
So crisp. So good. Taste good in everything. I buy mine at my local liquor store. It's much better than other vodkas I've tried even though it's a little pricier. I can dig it though. So good in cranberry juice.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Love Skyy vodka when making bloody Mary's or long island ice teas.  And the bottle is great too.  Is smooth and flavors the drinks well.  Not harsh or doesn't have a crazy burn when it goes down.
Lissette R.
Dallas, TX
This is definitely one of my picks of I just want to hang out with the girls and relax. Great taste. Goes down very smooth. Honestly I keep one in my house at all times. Overall great product.
Paige S.
El campo, TX
Out of all Vodka sky is probably my favorite. It is smooth and the price is reasonable. When I look for a vodka I aim for one that can be mixed properly without giving off the hair spray taste.
Shivanee S.
Portsmouth, VA
I enjoy Sky vodka, I wouldnt say its my favorite, it does have a super strong vodka taste compared to other vodkas but mixes well with drinks. Bought it from the liquor store, It wasnt as good as I thought it would be, definitely not my go to vodka.
Zenas P.
Dayton
I drank Skyy vodka when I was freshly 21 of drinking age.  I thought the bottle looked "cool" and it was a step up from Smirnoff but still affordable.  I bought it a couple times before discovering other vodkas that were better for the money.  No I will not buy again.
Kristina S.
Taste so good. This is great to mix with juice or to drink alone. The price is good too. This is my go to vodka. I would recommend it to anyone who likes vodka. I will definitely buy it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.