BY SKYY

Paige S.
El campo, TX
Out of all Vodka sky is probably my favorite. It is smooth and the price is reasonable. When I look for a vodka I aim for one that can be mixed properly without giving off the hair spray taste.
Haley G.
Looking for a smooth vodka you could drink on the rocks? This would be it! It also is easy to take as a shot. College students look no further this vodka was made for your weekend celebrations!
Kaley K.
La Palma, CA
As far as mid prices vodkas go it's great. I haven't tried any of their other flavors yet but I'm sure I will soon. It's fairly affordable and looks great at parties without breaking the bank.
Shivanee S.
Portsmouth, VA
I enjoy Sky vodka, I wouldnt say its my favorite, it does have a super strong vodka taste compared to other vodkas but mixes well with drinks. Bought it from the liquor store, It wasnt as good as I thought it would be, definitely not my go to vodka.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Simple taste. Not expensive. Every vodka has its on taste. When it comes to alcohol you get what you pay for and that changes quality of product and the taste depending how it was distilled.
Maggie S.
St. Louis
Delicious and affordable!! It makes a great base for bloody Mary's. I'll usually pick it up as our "stock" vodka as it has great taste without breaking the bank. I think it more than holds its own even against other pricier vodkas! I would definitely recommend it
michelle b.
Vodka is one of my favorite liquors and I enjoy this one but it is a little high priced where I live. So I more than likely won't be purchasing this again, but it was still really good quality of course.
Holly S.
Phoenix
Mixes so well with other types of drinks. I only ever buy Skyy vodka while I'm preparing for a party, get together, etc. I feel as if it is affordable and smooth. I typically see it at Fry's, Bevmo, grocery stores, and the like. I would recommend it to friends.
Sheroyauna C.
New Roads
This was that bad. It's not my favorite vodka but I liked the taste. It does the job. It was kinda of harsh going down but if you mix it with something like juice and sprite it's pretty good.
Lauren P.
St Clr Shores, MI
I really was not a fan of the taste of sky. It gave me a headache. I know a lot of people really like it. It's a good price, I'll have to try it again to see if it gives me a headache again!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.