BY SKYY

Christa S.
Montezuma
This brand of vodka is very nice! Great to drink strait or over the rocks. I enjoy this product and continue to buy it all the time! Definitely recommend the next time you’re running low on vodka.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Not a big vodka drinker but this vodka was pretty smooth. I purchased at the liquor store and for the price was really reasonable. I would probably purchase Skyy again if I was a big vodka drinker.
Rachel M.
Not as good as other vodkas in the same price range but still a fairly good one.  I find myself picking this up when going to a get together.  Decent enough that I know most of my friends will be happy to drink it.  I will certainly buy again for those kinds of situations.
Melissa D.
This is very good for the price. It is slightly smoother than most brands. This has no flavor so perfect to go with a chaser. I often buy this if I’m on a budget since you get a lot for your buck.
Michelle J.
Pickerington
If I had to buy vodka in the near future I would definitely purchase this brand.  It’s very smooth. The flavor is fantastic   The packaging is appealing and was beyond expectations
Branda G.
Warner
Sky vodka has a really good taste and is high quality. But it is a little expensive. Sky is really good for a big event like a birthday or a holiday but I would not buy it for an "everyday" vodka.
Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Skyy has always been a great go to Vodka. Never disappoints even the pickiest of drinkers. I purchase this in the bar and at liquor stores for parties and it's always gone at the end of the night!
Ariana L.
One of my favorite vodkas! This vodka mixed with a Red Bull is so good. One of my favorite alcoholic beverages. This vodka is smooth and not super strong like some others I've tasted. The flavored ones are good too.
Marina Luiza G.
Albuquerque
I like to use SKy Vodka in recipes for drinks because I think fits better with other ingredients. I think it’s a good product and it’s value is worthy. I think this product is perfect for a gift to someone special.
Hollie F.
Thibodaux , LA
Sky vodka is very smooth. Not overly priced which is always a plus. It was very delicious and I bought it from our local grocery store. In my opinion it is one of the best. Very satisfied with it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.