BY SKYY

Mieke P.
Bend, OR
This is a great price point for a decent vodka above well. It won’t break the bank and won’t give you a hangover. I’d buy this over any of the over priced vodkas out there. Definitely recommend!!!
Shannon S.
Bridgeton, MO
great to mix with other flavors. smooth to drink. easy to find at local grocery stores and easy to distinguish among other bottles. I know I can trust Skyy to have a good night for a decent price.
Michelle J.
Pickerington
If I had to buy vodka in the near future I would definitely purchase this brand.  It’s very smooth. The flavor is fantastic   The packaging is appealing and was beyond expectations
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Not a big vodka drinker but this vodka was pretty smooth. I purchased at the liquor store and for the price was really reasonable. I would probably purchase Skyy again if I was a big vodka drinker.
Rachel M.
Not as good as other vodkas in the same price range but still a fairly good one.  I find myself picking this up when going to a get together.  Decent enough that I know most of my friends will be happy to drink it.  I will certainly buy again for those kinds of situations.
Rachel K.
Delicious vodka! Usually I cannot drink it because it has such a strong flavor but this skyy vodka is so smooth and goes with any mixer. It is pricey but we found it for a great price at Sams Club!
Samantha S.
San Antonio
I've only tried skyy vodka twice and I have to say it have a very sweet taste and goes down very easy I like drinking it with sprite or some orange juice.
I love to put fruits in my drinks I make..
Erin B.
Skyy vodka use to always be my go to for mixed drinks because its affordable and tastes good, recently I have been trying new vodkas but Skyy continues to be on the list of those I choose when I am out at a bar or restaurant.  I find that it is affordably priced and tasty
Branda G.
Warner
Sky vodka has a really good taste and is high quality. But it is a little expensive. Sky is really good for a big event like a birthday or a holiday but I would not buy it for an "everyday" vodka.
Alison C.
Very smooth vodka. Reasonably priced; Can find at most liquor and grocery stores. Tastes good with flavored soda water. Normally my go-to Vodka when I purchase to make cocktails in my home.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.