BY SKYY

Brady M.
Destin, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Skyy Vodka is a great middle ground vodka. For the price you pay you get a great product. It isn’t your top shelf vodka but it’s definitely a safe bet if you’re trying to make a great drink to impress your friends!
Mackenzie W.
Baytown
Skyy Vodka is a good vodka for the price. It's not as great as Tito's or Grey Goose, but it's up there. Skyy is great for people who like to drink on a budget, but don't want to get stuck with drinking Taaka.
Krystle S.
cleveland
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Skyy vodka is good for the price but I would prefer to buy Tito’s at the store or at the bar. It’s a little rough to swallow and not smooth like other vodkas. Still gets the job done but I just prefer other brands
Chelsea F.
Philomath, OR
Purchased at: Publix
Skyy vodka has a smooth taste, great as a vodka for mixed drinks. Skyy is my go to when I’m having a get together with friends. I love the label and branding too. I have not tried any of the flavor/infused vodkas.
Julia C.
Palm Coast
This vodka has a really clean crisp taste. I've only had it a few times myself and usually straight; I very rarely drink straight vodka and it has to be cold, but this is the only one I'll drink alone. Good flavor
Brianna C.
Detroit
Purchased at: Kroger
Sky vodka is one of my favorite vodkas, it’s always a crowd pleaser. The price is only $20 roughly for a half gallon bottle. It’s very smooth compared to some other vodkas. I always get original over the flavored.
madeline d.
College Station, TX
I love Skyy! I think it’s so good and honestly really smooth for a less pricey vodka. I bought it at specs in college station. I’ve probably bought it a couple of times. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Fawn B.
New Martinsville
Smooth. Good for mixed drinks. Isn't too rough and isn't too weak. Great bottle design. Looks pretty on my counter.  A rely good price for a decent vodka. For the price, I don't think any improvement are needed. I would recommend it to any one in that price range looking for vodka.
Cristina H.
Very smooth vodka. There is no terrible shudder that occurs after you typically take a shot of vodka. You could probably put it in anything ranging from hot chocolate to cookies. Put the vodka in all the things.
Kaycee A.
Canyon
Smooth! I enjoy drinking this on nights out with the girls. I haven’t had any of the fruity flavors, but I can’t wait to try them. I drink Skyy with soda water and enjoy it! Would definitely recommend to others.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.