BY SKYY

Michelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Skyy has always been a great go to Vodka. Never disappoints even the pickiest of drinkers. I purchase this in the bar and at liquor stores for parties and it's always gone at the end of the night!
Josie M.
Skyy Vodka is a basic vodka with no bells or whistles. I've purchased several times for different mixers. I find it a little pricey compared to other Vodkas, but have no complaints for the taste. If you're looking for a reliable mixer, I say Skyy Vodka is average.
Michelle J.
Pickerington
If I had to buy vodka in the near future I would definitely purchase this brand.  It’s very smooth. The flavor is fantastic   The packaging is appealing and was beyond expectations
Hollie F.
Thibodaux , LA
Sky vodka is very smooth. Not overly priced which is always a plus. It was very delicious and I bought it from our local grocery store. In my opinion it is one of the best. Very satisfied with it.
Rachel M.
Not as good as other vodkas in the same price range but still a fairly good one.  I find myself picking this up when going to a get together.  Decent enough that I know most of my friends will be happy to drink it.  I will certainly buy again for those kinds of situations.
Mieke P.
Bend, OR
This is a great price point for a decent vodka above well. It won’t break the bank and won’t give you a hangover. I’d buy this over any of the over priced vodkas out there. Definitely recommend!!!
Marina Luiza G.
Albuquerque
I like to use SKy Vodka in recipes for drinks because I think fits better with other ingredients. I think it’s a good product and it’s value is worthy. I think this product is perfect for a gift to someone special.
Erin B.
Skyy vodka use to always be my go to for mixed drinks because its affordable and tastes good, recently I have been trying new vodkas but Skyy continues to be on the list of those I choose when I am out at a bar or restaurant.  I find that it is affordably priced and tasty
Rachel K.
Delicious vodka! Usually I cannot drink it because it has such a strong flavor but this skyy vodka is so smooth and goes with any mixer. It is pricey but we found it for a great price at Sams Club!
Marissa M.
Saint Marys, WV
The Skyy is smooth and mixes with just about any drink. My husband and our friends very much enjoy it. Skyy is always our go to drink. It's one of the best vodkas I've had. We will keep purchasing.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.