BY SKYY

Leslie P.
Baraboo, WI
Great smooth taste!  Works great both on the rocks and as a mixer with other beverages.   It's also nice that's its available locally! I've used this vodka several times and it's delicious!
Stephen A.
Austin, TX
This vodka has a great flavor and not a bad price as well. Definitely met expectations in term of flavor and price. Would highly suggest making cocktails with this as it is super smooth. Worth the buy for sure.
Danielly B.
Orinda
I enjoy this American made Vodka from San Francisco- Hanger one is from Oakland- these Californians are doing great things with Vodka. Skyy goes down smooth, and is very neutral. I enjoy it in a tradtional martini, or a Skyy 'blue martini' very well priced also
Sierra L.
Brodhead
loooooooooove! very very yummy! good for mixed drinks and shots! it definitely is good for parties and is definitely a crowd pleaser! definitely recommend of your really want ting to get liiiit af! party on and drink responsibility loves!
Christina G.
Wilmington
I Enjoy sky vodka for a smooth drinking cocktail. Makes a nice vodka tonic or martini. Also excellent with a flavored sparkling water and a lime wedge. Perfect for a hot summer day. Price is spot on.
Kay L.
Just not really a well made vodka. Super cheap so it's what college students buy for their parties (I know I did). The fact that there were different glaciers of it just tells you it's not well done.
Zuleyma D.
I love the packaging and how easy it's too find this at your local store.I love the taste and how you start feeling it slowly.Its a reasonable price and I would totally recommend this too anyone ....
Rachel H.
Henrietta, NY
This product is great to mix with a soda or juice. I was a first time customer and I will certainly buy again due to the ease and tastefulness of the vodka. I bought it at my local liquor store so it's very easy to find. Cant wait to try and mix other types of sodas with it!
Susan U.
Not only is the colbalt blue bottle enticing the taste is too. Mixes well with any juices and can be found at most Liquor stores. If your having a party Skyy Vodka is a real crowd pleaser and well favored over other brands at most Bars. Do yourself a favor and try it today!
Erin B.
Skyy vodka use to always be my go to for mixed drinks because its affordable and tastes good, recently I have been trying new vodkas but Skyy continues to be on the list of those I choose when I am out at a bar or restaurant.  I find that it is affordably priced and tasty
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.