BY SKYY

Arelli A.
N Highlands, CA
I’m not typically a vodka person because of bad experiences, but I can say that this vodka was worth it. It mixed well into a cocktail and was great tasting. I would definitely drink this with my girls!
Brooke W.
Beaver
This is by far the best drink there is. No chaser needed just tip the bottle up and go. It has that slight burn that you love when it's going down. Makes for a great time. Will buy it everytime I drink!
Alisa V.
Sky Vodka is a very smooth vodka. I like to use it in Jell-O shots. Each year at Mardi Gras we make so many.  With the quality and smoothness of the Sky Vodka you can enjoy the taste and also not have a hangover.
Brittney D.
Great taste!!! Mixes well with juices or other mixers. Also very smooth on its own. Has a great flavor. One of our favorite vodkas to buy. Generally keep it on hand. Would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley L.
I've bought a few bottles of this vodka before. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's not terrible. The price could be better. Skyy has a slight taste and smell of rubbing alcohol. That's my downfall.
sierra S.
madera, CA
this is such a smooth brand of vodka. I have recently tried skyy and I have to say that I am very impressed. it is not too expensive and such a good price for the quality. I would buy it again very soon.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
Smooth and silky when chilled. It's great for mixing as well, but sometimes a nice chilly shot is really what's needed. I feel that when you consider the flavor and smoothness, it's priced appropriately.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Not only is this vodka great for mixing with sodas and juices, but it is 100% reasonably priced! The large bottles will last for a while (or not depending on how much or how many people you have drinking lol)
Heather R.
Clearwater, FL
I always use Skyy Vodka when it comes to making jelloshots. 4 stars because it’s not the smoothest. However, It’s definitely worth it for the price though. I would recommend this to anyone of my friends!
nicole f.
The best brand of vodka there is. Has a much better taste then others that I have tried. I bought it at my local liquor store. It is very delicious. Wasn’t disappointed. Yes I’d definitely buy it again!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.