BY SKYY

Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
Smooth taste! Goes down without the usual burn. Best vodka brand out right now. Midline pricing and multiple flavors offered. Definitely a step above the rest. I will continue to buy for hosted events.
Anais S.
Fort Collins, CO
This vodka is okay. It is more affordable than other options which is nice. This is a great choice for mixed drinks and having at a party. Most people seem to like it so that is very nice. Good choice.
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very good tasting. Smooth and goes well in all of my drinks. The price is not too high, so it’s a good and affordable brand of vodka. I like the bottle design too. I would recommend to other people for sure.
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Sky, this vodka to me isn't so bad. Like any other vodka it can be a big take back at your first shot. I feel like this vodka is really good for making Jell-O shots, especially the flavored vodkas they have!
Brianna D.
Not the smoothest but very strong and gets the job done if you want something quick and very effective this is the thing to do it! If I don't want to remember the night this is my go to! Love it though
Kaitlin M.
Orleans, IN
This is my I need to have a mom night and leave me alone drink. I absolutely love it to be honest. I do not ever need a chaser for this drink. It is one of my favorites. Kinda expensive for me though.
Aileen L.
lakeland
Vodka is not exactly my preferred liquor, but this one was not too bad. The price was affordable. I only bought it once but it lasted a long time. It was okay. Not too smooth but not too harsh either.
Katie M.
Chicago
Good flavor. However, it does have a bit of a bite comparative to other brands in price range. It could definitely be improved. Has to do more with after burn. Wouldn’t be my first choice to recommend.
Anna O.
This is a good vodka great for drinking straight, on the rocks, or for mixing. It is affordable and easy to find so you know there is a brand you trust always available. I'm not an expert but it works for me!
LORI H.
i LIKE THE SMOOTHNESS OF SKY VODKA ON THE ROCKS OR WITH A SPLASH OF JUICE OR WITH A MARTINI.  DRINKING SKY VODKA I FOUND MAKES ME HAVE A BETTER TIME THEN OTHER BRANDS OF VODKA.  I HAVE NOTICED IT LEAVES ME FEELING BETTER THE NEXT MORNING THEN OTHER BRANDS OF VODKA
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.