BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Skyy vodka is by far the worst I have ever tasted. Sure, vodka isn't generally "good" as it is, but this tastes so cheap and has the worst after taste. Opt for smirnoff or pinnacle if you're looking for a cheap alternative!
Stephanie M.
Denver, CO
Skyy is great to mix with juices, colas, or spritzers.  It's easy to find at most liquor stores so it makes it a great go to brand.  The packaging is always top notch.  The flavored Vodkas also make great mixers and change seasonally.  I would definitely look for Skyy again in the future.
Cassie M.
Odessa, TX
Great loved this flavor! Taste amazing with juice and/or sprite ! Kind of pricey but worth the price! I am a continuous customer of Sky! I buy a local liquor store! I will buy again! Totally recommend to friends and family.
Anna S.
You get what you pay for. Cheap vodka so it doesn't taste amazing but it definitely does the trick. I used to drink this all the time in college and it wasn't bad with mixers, but I would definitely not use this for shots!
Tavia E.
Corpus Christi
I prefer Sky Vodka, the cost is resonable, the taste is smooth, my drinks are always iced down and flavored with Sky Vodka where my O.J. is concerned. And my mother likes making Vodka cakes during Christmas. Lovely treats.
Emily S.
Greenwood, IN
Not my favorite but also not a terribly cheap vodka either. I prefer grey goose, kettle one or ciroc and flavored stoli to this. Pretty smooth taste in cranberry juice. I wouldn't recommend nor not recommend this to others.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
This is a good vodka but it is definitely not as smooth as others that I've had! I will use it in mixed cocktails that will cover the taste I get from it, but it's a good value so I will probably purchase again in the future!
Andrea B.
Powell, TN
Skyy is a little on the higher end of vodka. We normally buy this when we use it for just us. Not for parties or larger groups of people. It is very great quality an defiantly worth the money. Plus the bottle looks awesome!
Megan G.
A smooth vodka at a great price point. I enjoy drinking this drink as a mixed drink mostly, but it's smooth enough to take as a shot. Compared to others, this is a great alternative to some other brands of more expensive Vodka. One great thing about it is that it doesn't leave a terrible aftertaste like cheaper vodkas do.
💋Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
This alcohol is smooth when mixed with a fruity drink. It does not taste cheap but it isn't very expensive. You can purchase from any liquor store. It can make for a delicious drink when mixed with your favorite fruit drink
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.