BY SKYY

Heather R.
Clearwater, FL
I always use Skyy Vodka when it comes to making jelloshots. 4 stars because it’s not the smoothest. However, It’s definitely worth it for the price though. I would recommend this to anyone of my friends!
Kayla W.
Redmond
Perfect for my favorite mixed drinks! It’s the best brand in my opinion, I haven’t found one better. I’ve bought this product several times and it’s fairly affordable! I’ll definitely purchase it again!
Alisa V.
Sky Vodka is a very smooth vodka. I like to use it in Jell-O shots. Each year at Mardi Gras we make so many.  With the quality and smoothness of the Sky Vodka you can enjoy the taste and also not have a hangover.
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
This vodka is great for the price. Very affordable and smooth. I drank this vodka years back but tried it again after my local liquor store cashier recommended it and now I don't know why I ever stopped.
Monica T.
Birmingham
Sky vodka is my favorite. I love the way it goes down. I can drink it straight or mix it up but this is my favorite vodka. If you have not tried it stop waiting. Try it. Fall in love with Vodka today!!!
Bobbi M.
Most vodkas burn or have a taste of rubbing alcohol but this Vodka goes down smooth and mixes well. It’s at great affordable price so it’s not too expensive without a doubt some of the best Vodka.
Luz R.
Minot
I did not like this hard drink it just so nasty its really affordable if you mix it in with other drinks it ok it has ok packaging for the value not able to drink alone not too sure if i would buy again.
nicole f.
The best brand of vodka there is. Has a much better taste then others that I have tried. I bought it at my local liquor store. It is very delicious. Wasn’t disappointed. Yes I’d definitely buy it again!
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
Delicious, great for mixed drinks. Doesn't taste too much like rubbing alcohol and it doesn't burn your nose. I've had a lot of bad vodkas in my day but this is not one of them. Not too expensive either.
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
I mean who doesn't love a good vodka? And this vodka isn't the most expensive on the shelf of course but you do get a pretty good value for your buy! I will definitely purchase this again in the future.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.