BY SKYY

Amanda S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Skyy always sways me by its affordable pricing and eye-catching bottle/presentation. Not the best vodka for drinking alone or with a lighter mixer but not a bad option for those seeking a mid-level option.
Maddie W.
Denver, CO
If you’re looking for a quality vodka, you’ve found it. While it can be pricey, it’s always worth it! Much smoother than your cheap well vodka, and still available in the same places! Definitely recommend!
Lara J.
This is on the smoother side of Vodkas. Very rich in flavor but you still get that kick of the vodka. Not as harsh as cheaper brands as this is a little on the more expensive side. It is delicious, though!
fabiola a.
Soft and it doesn't burn as others do. I love it with margaritas or just plain shots. I have had it many times and will continue to buy it it's in the medium price range and I would definitely recommend it!!
Leah S.
This product is good and competitive with others, but it isn't my absolute favorite. I usually pair it with a juice but maybe if I tried the pre flavored one I wouldn't have to. I will do that next time!!
Kayla M.
Very good vodka, has a smooth taste. Mixes good with mixes or just good by its self. It’s pretty affordable compared to other vodkas. The bottle is a beautiful color blue, and I would definitely buy again.
Michelle S.
New London
I love the taste of Skyy vodka! Goes down smooth, and doesn't have that harsh taste like super cheap vodka does! I have bought it's before, and would definitely purchase it again! Also a reasonable price!
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this vodka. I mix it with different things and it is always good. I pick mine up from a small local liquor store in town. A bottle lasts me forever. I suggest it to any of my friends who like vodka
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
One of my go-to vodkas. The taste isn't too strong and it goes down smooth. It mixes well with my favorite sodas, juices, and Bloody Mary mixes without changing the taste too much. Can't complain about this!
Dianna H.
Omaha, NE
Perfect for a night out for some fun and mixing drinks! Mixing it with fun juices gets the party going and won't give such a strong alcohol taste ! Affordable and great taste! Definitely one on the list !
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.