BY SKYY

Mallory L.
Kansas City
As a broke college student, I rarely purchased high end vodka. Skyy vodka has that top shelf taste without breaking the bank. I love the variety of flavors offered and not having a headache the next morning after a night of drinking this.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
In my Absolute opinion vodka is made for me I was really excited to give it a try but when I didn't I was expecting a little more of excitement and I didn't get it or aleast the taste but I wasn't a fan .
Tiffani K.
Good vodka and nice packaging. Not my go to liquor choice but for the price it is good. Not too expensive but not too cheap either. The flavor is good, without making you feel like crap the next morning.
monique v.
Los Angeles
Not one of my favorite but definitely a cheap buy, taste is not so great by itself it gives me a slight burn on the way down, aftertaste is bitter but not so bad. I do agree SKYY is a great mixing vodka.
Bridget R.
Springfield
To me it’s one of the best vodkas, next to grey goose! I’ll definitely get it again. I think the bottle itself is great, I love the simple design on it. Overall it’s pretty great! Will recommend as well!
Hilary B.
Very good vodka! Very smooth, mixes great with everything! Even good to use with fruit to soak in and then eat it during a pool day or on the beach. Highly recommend this brand to anyone who loves vodka
Jessi N.
sand springs
Skyy Vodka is very smooth and one of my top picks. It’s just as good as some of the more expensive brands with the same quality. I usually just take shots or mix it with orange juice or a brunch mimosa!
Jennifer W.
Pelham
Skyy Vodka is a good cheaper choice that mixes well and goes down smooth on its own. I’m not sure what could be improved about this vodka. It has a good flavor and I would definitely buy another bottle.
Taylir L.
I happen to love this Vodka. It mixes well with anything and it taste great in a Vodka Soda. I have yet to try the other flavors but the original is good so I am sure all the other flavors are good too.
🌱Say G.
Greenville
I expected it to be smoother. I could definitely taste a bitter after taste in my drink and for sure couldn’t take shots of it. I could think of a few other vodkas I’d buy before this one but it’s okay.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.