BY SKYY

Christina H.
Denver, NC
Great taste!! Can't even taste it when I mix it into my orange juice which is what I like the most. It compares about even with other vodkas. I wouldn't choose one over the other. I just like to get drunk...
Kaleah W.
oxnard
Always gives a smooth shot and the flavored ones mix great with juice or Gatorade for a casual drink with a great flavor. It’s average priced and it’s one that I would choose over similar priced competitors.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Personally, I’m a huge fan of skyy vodka. It’s always a reliable choice... pretty affordable as well. The flavor is good and I love the way the bottle looks. 10 out of 10 for skyy... I’d recommend this vodka
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand of vodka is pretty popular and affordable. It tastes fantastic and is smooth. When I’m going for an affordable, but smooth vodka this is my go to brand. I would recommend it for parties and such.
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
Love this vodka to mix with tropical, fruity or sugary drinks. It's the best tasting one for those kind and also tastes fine neat. Usually more expensive here, but for sweet tropical drinks this is the best.
Haeley S.
Yukon, OK
This a great option for mixing in with flavored drinks for that perfect smooth spike at the right price on a budget. Almost every liquor store has it and it's always easy to spot with the bright blue bottle!
Chelsea K.
Cudahy, WI
This vodka is so smooth! Definitely one of my favorites, easy to drink for sure. I've tried both the blood orange and the regular. I don't drink much alcohol on the rocks but this is one that I could handle!
Kaitlyn D.
Tuscaloosa
What can I say SKYY vodka is AMAZING!! It’s the perfect vodka to drink for a night out on the town or staying at home with friends! I mixed my SKYY vodka with my favorite juice and drank it all night long. You can purchase it at most liquor stores and I don’t think it will disappoint. I would recommend this product to anyone and would actually encourage them to give it a try.
Paulina C.
Spring , TX
I just love it! I love how strong it is but with some sprite is really good! The price isn't that bad just depends on the bottle size you get. I would say for everyone to get it ! Yes I will buy again and again
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Definitely cannot go wrong with Skyy original. Always buy at total wine & more. Decently priced. If you get it at ABC usually comes with a small cranberry. Will always buy as it is my go to. Affordable and delicious!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.