BY SKYY

Barbara I.
Lebanon, PA
I LOVE THIS BRAND! It is the perfect combination of price and quality. I always look for it while shopping. I would highly recommend to anyone. It goes great with lemonade! Definitely keep an eye out for it !
Christina Y.
Los Angeles
I don't particular enjoy the taste of Skyy. There are vodkas out there that fit my tastings better. In heavier fruity mixed drinks, I don't mind too much. I would purchase again if I was going to a party that I know people will be using it to mix stronger tasting drinks and it was on sale.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Skyy vodka is general in my eyes is the best on the market. The bottle alone is very elegant and chic. I appreciate the taste of this liquor and how I always want to purchase this product ! 5 stars definitely
Victoria G.
Good solid vodka at a reasonable price. It is not the smoothest flavors, but you get what you pay for. I like the packaging and would purchase again to mix with other things. I would not drink it straight.
Haley M.
Saint Petersburg
This vodka is good for mixed drinks like cranberry juice. People use to think it was a really good vodka but it gives you headaches. I prefer Tito’s over this any day. I wouldn’t buy it unless it was on sale.
Courtney T.
Greenbrier
I got this for a dinner party per request of one of my friends. It was okay. I enjoyed it mixed with my OJ but was a little harsh. I bought it at my local liquor store! Overall, I was satisfied. Love my vodka!
Autumn L.
One of my favorite vodkas! Super smooth and mixes well with anything. Higher priced but good for special occasions. I got it at the abc store in Alabama for New Years. I would definitely recommend this product
Giorgi G.
Houston
Sky my vodka is not my favorite and tastes like a middle grade vodka. The advertisements for it make it a more well known spirit, but the reality is that there are far more better options in that price range.
Jessica H.
Easley, SC
Great vodka for the price. Not as smooth on the rocks as a few other brands in this category, but over all good for mixing in a cocktail. I purchased this at total wine and would purchase again for the price.
Renea C.
Kingman, AZ
I love this vodka. It goes down smooth and tastes great with a mixer. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. It does not give you heart burn like cheap vodka tends to. I would definitely buy this again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.