BY SKYY

Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Love this vodka. I used to drink it regularly with cranberry juice. It was very delicious. Now I have turned to beer but on occasion I get this. I like it more than other vodkas. It's smooth and easy to drink.
Keyana B.
Tallahassee , FL
This vodka is smooth and pairs well with any chaser. It is one of the go to drinks of my friends and family. The bottle looks as great as the drink tastes. It’s not too expensive either so that’s always a plus
Brianna K.
PORT RICHEY
I got this as a birthday gift and wasn’t in love. The aftertaste was really bitter, I ended up opening it and then letting everyone else use it. It’s not awful but if you have something I will buy for myself.
Jessica H.
Easley, SC
Great vodka for the price. Not as smooth on the rocks as a few other brands in this category, but over all good for mixing in a cocktail. I purchased this at total wine and would purchase again for the price.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Smooth, easy to drink and I can say Skyy Vodka truly has some of the best flavors for my favorite shots. I love making Gummy Bears and Jolly Ranger shots and I think their Skyy Pineapple and Honeycrisp is my favorite.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
This vodka was okay... Not really my favorite. I imagined that it would be smoother. But i think that's because I'm used to drinking grey goose. All in all I'm not mad at this vodka it's good just not my go to
Karma H.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Do not suggest, had broken glass in bottle, did not enjoy the experience with the company when I called to complain. No idea about taste obviously, no I have not purchased it since, very disappointing experience all around. 0/10 do not suggest.
Haley M.
Saint Petersburg
This vodka is good for mixed drinks like cranberry juice. People use to think it was a really good vodka but it gives you headaches. I prefer Tito’s over this any day. I wouldn’t buy it unless it was on sale.
Bobbi H.
Sherman, TX
They’re vanilla vodka is my favorite. It’s great to add to almost any fruity mix drink, I love it with vodka cranberry’s! It’s also really good to drink on it’s own if you’re really just trying to get tore up.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Personally, I’m a huge fan of skyy vodka. It’s always a reliable choice... pretty affordable as well. The flavor is good and I love the way the bottle looks. 10 out of 10 for skyy... I’d recommend this vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.