BY SKYY

Savannah H.
Pretty good, not that great just drinking it straight. I thinks it's better in mixed drinks. When blended with other products its taste is great and blends very well. Would recommend to others for this purpose.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX
This is my favorite vodka for the price. I buy a bottle every week. No headaches/hangovers. Mixes well with everything, its smooth. Even when I'm watching my carb intake I can enjoy some vodka with sprite zero.
Siece L.
One of my favorites especially with friends and family. I even love the bottle color. The flavored varieties are also good, but I like it straight up, over ice, or in a frozen glass without ice to water it down.
Samantha S.
I really despise the taste of this vodka I think that it taste very cheap and that it is very cheap and it gives me very bad hangovers the next day the value for it is not that good and I would not buy it again
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Not my favorite vodka. You can tell the difference in quality by how smooth other vodkas go down. Although you do get what you pay for. It’s worth the price if you are trying to save but still get the job done!
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
I liked this brand a lot! Skyy vodka definitely has lived up to its reputation. It’s very smooth with no burn which is important for me. The packaging is very eye appealing and I would definitely recommend to others.
Karen H.
Beautiful bottle (I know that doesn't REALLY matter, but it does to me), and very smooth. Mixes very well with your favorite juice without really tasting it (So careful with your pour lol).
I would buy it again.
D'Anna D.
Scranton, PA
This vodka works well with Jell-O shots, a staple at most of the parties I throw. It's smooth and widely available. My only complaint about this product would be the price; there are cheaper vodkas out there.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Skyy vodka is general in my eyes is the best on the market. The bottle alone is very elegant and chic. I appreciate the taste of this liquor and how I always want to purchase this product ! 5 stars definitely
Kasey C.
Kansas City, KS
Very smooth and great for mixing! I like it better than some of the similar priced alternatives. It's a little pricey but worth it. You can find it at any liquor store. Overall I'm satisfied with the quality.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.