BY SKYY

Allie D.
Seattle, WA
Skyy is a great vodka when you want to have a good time! It’s my go-to vodka and exceeds my expectations every time. I’m a repeat consumer because it has a great value. I would totally recommend skyy to my friends!
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
For the price it's a good vodka, but it does have a very strong taste to it, so it's not as smooth as I prefer. If you are mixing for a fruitier cocktail it's good, but it needs another strong flavor to go with it.
Ally S.
Bloomington
It's smooth for vodka, the bottle is a beautiful blue. I feel it mixes well with fruit juices.
Skyy has always been in the middle for price. It's not to horrible.
And last but not least, yes I would buy this again.
Emily K.
Corvallis , OR
Im not a huge skyy vodka fan. It tastes cheap and not very filtered or easy to go down. The flavored vodkas are not bad however, and they do go great in mixed drinks. There are many flavors to chose from as well!
Ashley A.
Really enjoy this drink, very smooth to drink some as a shot or to mix with something else. I enjoy mixing mine with Diet Coke. It is delicious and a great buy. I recommend buying this if you are a fan of vodka!
Dana H.
Stafford, TX
This is my favorite vodka for the price. I buy a bottle every week. No headaches/hangovers. Mixes well with everything, its smooth. Even when I'm watching my carb intake I can enjoy some vodka with sprite zero.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Not the best to try alone! Sky overal isn't bad, it's SUPER affordable for vodka but I just don't love the flavorless bottle. Ok for mixing tho, will definitely do the trick. I definitely use this and recommend it too
Jasmine S.
Rossville , TN
This is a good vodka to make mix drinks. I believe it is affordable compared to other brands of vodka I’ve came across. The taste is strong but not overpowering. It goes down smooth. I would buy this vodka again!
Drew G.
Manhattan, KS
Was not a fan of this product. Was to expensive and did not taste good! Would not like to share this with friends isn't something I would drink in the future or have others drink. Much better products out there.
Siece L.
One of my favorites especially with friends and family. I even love the bottle color. The flavored varieties are also good, but I like it straight up, over ice, or in a frozen glass without ice to water it down.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.