BY SKYY

Tiffany L.
dalzell
Crisp but smooth going down! Great addition to any mixed drink. Better than some high dollar brands. ABC store had a great selection of all flavors of SKYY. Very affordable, I would recommend to friends and family.
Cassandra M.
W Middlesex, PA
It's super strong but tastes awful. It has no extra flavor. It compares well against others being in line. It is a little more expensive. I tried it for the first time. I'd probably buy it again if I had the money.
Brittany K.
It's a good price for how big the bottle is. This vodka is definitely the one I choose all the time. Never disappointed when I choose this vodka. I choose this over any other brand. I would recommend this to other.
Halle U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
SKYY is a great reasonably priced vodka if you are looking for a quality option without spending too much. However, it is not top of the line quality like some other vodkas. You get what you pay for with this one!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I don't mind this vodka although it's not the one I reach for, they have some awesome flavors and it was the popular vodka at a lot of clubs when I was in Europe. The price is great and it's great for mixed drinks.
Katia V.
Norman, OK
Smooth as can be and very mixable, Skyy is great in mixed drinks and on its own. It is a very refined flavor that will delight again and again. Even though the infusions are great, the best remains in the original!
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
For the price it's a good vodka, but it does have a very strong taste to it, so it's not as smooth as I prefer. If you are mixing for a fruitier cocktail it's good, but it needs another strong flavor to go with it.
Meg W.
Knoxville, TN
I first tried this vodka with a friend who had purchased it. I'm not a huge vodka fan, but this wasn't too strong tasting when added to mixed drinks and a smooth shot. I like it and will be buying more for myself!
Jessebell A.
Marlton, NJ
One of my favorite mixed drinks is cranberry vodka and this goes perfect along with your favorite cranberry juice! I've bought this several times and will continue to buy. Great for any party and reasonably priced
Shana O.
Kennesaw, GA
Love using Sky vodka for our summer vodka lemon waters. It's super easy! However much vodka you would like, water, and half a lemon. You've got an amazing drink. Sky vodka is a great quality vodka to mix with this!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.