BY SKYY

Brittney S.
Ringgold, GA
If you’re looking for a cheap fix with good quality, this is your gal! While the taste isn’t as flavorful, it will get you intoxicated, and that’s what we want out of vodka, right? I’d buy again for a cheap night out!
Caroline T.
Tupelo
Skky is a good vodka for mixing. This brand has so many different recipes. I have tried most every kind of vodka and this one is just ok. I would buy this every once in awhile. Not as smooth as Smirnoff or grey goose.
Abby S.
Lafayette
Great tasting vodka for the price! I highly recommend this vodka brand. They have so many new flavors out too! I can’t wait to try them! It’s a refreshing mixer for a hot summer day and I would buy this product again.
Mackenzie W.
Seaside, CA
This vodka is reasonably priced and has attractive packaging. It is not my go to vodka but they do have many sizes to chose from. I have bought the large bottle once and it is lasting me a long time. I still have it!
Taylor F.
Shippensburg
I was not impressed with Skyy vodka. It was not smooth at all, definitely would not be good for shots. For the price, it’s not the absolute worst vodka I have ever had. May buy again or drink again in a pinch.
Sarah F.
I drank Skyy all throughout college and would still drink it now if someone had purchased it for me. It isn’t usually the first vodka I reach for unless the store is having a good sale on it. Definitely has a sting.
Inda K.
Los Angeles
This has a little more of a burn than I was used to but it makes for a great mixer in a pinch for a small gathering. I wouldn’t want to splurge to serve a party larger than 20 but it’s quite nice for a kickback BBQ.
Lydia S.
Good Skyy Vodka great for making some mixed drinks. Tastes like any other vodka when taking shots, I feels it’s hard to notice. Packaging is similar to absolute but for the price it’s a good value
Courtney G.
Katy
So smooth and great to mix with pink lemonade. It’s very affordable and the best tasting. The blue bottle caught my attention and that’s why I bought it. For how much you pay you get a good amount. I would buy again
Lauren E.
My go-to for vodka sodas. Smooth taste that doesn’t make double vodka sodas unbearable. It’s very reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone who just needs a standard, plain vodka. Will continue to purchase!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.