BY SKYY

Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
This vodka used to be my go to when I was younger because it was cheaper. It has raised its price quite a bit and it is a little bitter. I like my vodka to go down smooth and this kind of burns a little going down!
Brittany K.
It's a good price for how big the bottle is. This vodka is definitely the one I choose all the time. Never disappointed when I choose this vodka. I choose this over any other brand. I would recommend this to other.
Anna C.
Wilkinson, IN
I love this vodka! Great quality for the price. I buy it when I'm in need of Vodka for a party, for a gift or just to drink for myself. I love that I can find it were I shop. Fantastic alcohol and would buy again.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Just as good as the higher end brand vodkas. Very diverse and pretty smooth to take a straight shot. You can mis it with anything and I prefer it with some type of juice. It's affordable and I love all the flavors!
Perla G.
Pasadena, TX
Awesome for drink mixes or by itself. Can feel quite strong and that's great! Good taste. And fair price. Honestly this is one of my party choices. Haven't met anyone yet who doesn't like it. Definitely recommend.
Shana O.
Kennesaw, GA
Love using Sky vodka for our summer vodka lemon waters. It's super easy! However much vodka you would like, water, and half a lemon. You've got an amazing drink. Sky vodka is a great quality vodka to mix with this!
Brittinie W.
Sparks, NV
Such a good, classic vodka! Makes excellent mixed drinks, martinis, even good on its own. Much better than some of the cheaper stuff on the market and a good value for the amount paid. Overall, satisfied with this product.
Jessebell A.
Marlton, NJ
One of my favorite mixed drinks is cranberry vodka and this goes perfect along with your favorite cranberry juice! I've bought this several times and will continue to buy. Great for any party and reasonably priced
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
For the price it's a good vodka, but it does have a very strong taste to it, so it's not as smooth as I prefer. If you are mixing for a fruitier cocktail it's good, but it needs another strong flavor to go with it.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I don't mind this vodka although it's not the one I reach for, they have some awesome flavors and it was the popular vodka at a lot of clubs when I was in Europe. The price is great and it's great for mixed drinks.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.