BY SKYY

Ryan V.
Chino
Not only is this vodka really smooth, it’s pretty reasonably priced. It’s great for mixing or straight shots. This is my go to bottle to have in the house. Typically, I get mine at Costco for bulk as it is cheaper
Kelly G.
Brentwood, TN
I am not one to sip on liquor, but this vodka is definitely good with a variety of mixers! I personally like to mix it with lemonade or cranberry juice. Also good to make mojitos with! I believe it is a good value and I will be buying again!
Ally S.
Bloomington
It's smooth for vodka, the bottle is a beautiful blue. I feel it mixes well with fruit juices.
Skyy has always been in the middle for price. It's not to horrible.
And last but not least, yes I would buy this again.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This is my go to vodka. Great price and it's not cheap so you don't get a bad hangover. I always use it in Bloody Mary's. Definitely adorable and great price for it's quality and taste. I recommend this for others.
KaLoni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Pour this drink in my cup, juice it up, in my cup.

Great mixer, friends approve. Always keep a bottle in our bar cart. It is easy to pair with a variety of juices and doesn’t leave a god awful taste or after burn.
Dana M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great with any mixer, I especially love it with ice and ginger ale! Makes for a very refreshing drink that’s perfect for a hot summer day. My friends and family also love it! Very smooth taste. High quality vodka!
Brittinie W.
Sparks, NV
Such a good, classic vodka! Makes excellent mixed drinks, martinis, even good on its own. Much better than some of the cheaper stuff on the market and a good value for the amount paid. Overall, satisfied with this product.
Perla G.
Pasadena, TX
Awesome for drink mixes or by itself. Can feel quite strong and that's great! Good taste. And fair price. Honestly this is one of my party choices. Haven't met anyone yet who doesn't like it. Definitely recommend.
Jessebell A.
Marlton, NJ
One of my favorite mixed drinks is cranberry vodka and this goes perfect along with your favorite cranberry juice! I've bought this several times and will continue to buy. Great for any party and reasonably priced
Brittany K.
It's a good price for how big the bottle is. This vodka is definitely the one I choose all the time. Never disappointed when I choose this vodka. I choose this over any other brand. I would recommend this to other.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.