BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Can't go wrong with this Vodka. It's strong and mixes well with a lot of mixers, especially orange juice. I know I won't get a hangover with this brand. Pretty easy to find it anywhere including those little shots. Will definitely buy it again.
Jeni T.
Adger, AL
Great tasting, clean and not overpowering. No headache in the morning like the cheap brands. Tastes great mixed with Cranberry or Orange Juice. Great for guests and get togethers.
Katrina M.
This is amazing either mixed or shoting. I enjoyed using a energy drink with SKYY VODKA. The price is very reasonable for the smoothness of the vodka. Overall when funds are limited, this is a great choice. We have bought this before and will again!
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
It’s a pretty good vodka. It’s really smooth and pairs well with most mixers. It’s pretty easy to drink for the price. It’s one of my go-tos if I’m just trying to have a good night. Knocked off one star because it’s not the smoothest I’ve ever had.
Sara E.
Bohemia, NY
It’s a good quality vodka, although I wouldn’t drink it straight. It’s a good value for a middle of the road vodka. It’s not as harsh as some other brands, but also not the best out there. It’s our go to for vodka when it’s not a special occasion.
Mayram C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Not really one of my favorites. We made lemonade jello shots with this, very cool looking. They were WAY too strong, one was enough to get the job done for me. I know I'm a light weight, but this was way too strong for me, the taste was not great. 3 stars because it did it's job lol.
Alex R.
Danville, KY
This is a very delicious Vodka. It is very smooth it is excellent quality vodka for the price. I have purchased this product many times. Great to mix with other sodas or juice as well a to drink alone, I definitely recommend SKYY Vodka !
Summer B.
Great tasting vodka, goes well with a lot of drinks. Purchased from my local ABC store. Not my favorite in taste but a close second and cheaper than some of the others! I’ve had this brand more than once and I have been overall satisfied every time.
Adrian G.
Laredo, TX
I purchased the biggest bottle of Sky Vodka and quickly started making drinks for several friends and they were satisfied. Paired it with multiple drink mixes and they tasted delicious. Greatly affordable. Overall I was satisfied with the purchase.
Morgan H.
Jackson
not my favorite to drink, but customers love it at the bar I work at! such a good vodka to make drinks with like a hurricane or just a simple martini. I've only had it a few times, but it's a definite repeat buy. would definitely recommend to others
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.