BY SKYY

Libby H.
Oxford, MS
This vodka is VERY strong so if you're down for that, get it! I would recommend to those who enjoy a thicker and stronger vodka most definitely. It is surely a high profile and great tasting vodka. (Just not for the weak)
Mckenzie F.
Spring Creek
I’m not a very big drinker, but when I do drink I purchase this. I bought it at my local Walmart. I think it’s better quality than most for its price. It’s also decently priced. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Skyy vodka is an average vodka. There are many flavors but nothing too special. It's affordable but for the price I could just get something a little better. I will say the flavored vodkas are better than the original
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
Not a fan of skyy vodka. Only because I'm not a straight up type of person and when I tried mixing this it was still icky. It was my first time and I haven't tried again. I recommend anyone who has a strong tolerance.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Good flavor nice taste. It's not too harsh and goes down pretty smooth. Definitely good with mixers. The price isn't bad for the quality as well. Standard liquor stores always have it! If you looking for a good vodka I recommend this : )
Savannah K.
Skyy isn't my personal favorite but it's a really great quality for the price point. I am always a repeat buyer for guests at my home and have never heard many complaints! Definitely recommend. Also love the packaging
Camille B.
My drink of choice is a cranberry and vodka, Skyy Vodka always tastes so fresh and crisp. Delicious! Great for an after work drink or weekend fun! It's affordable and I'm definitely satisfied with any of their choices.
Taily M.
Naples, FL
Great Product. Good for Mixtures and Great for Shots. Compare to other Vodka this one is delicious. It has the right amount of alcohol. I buy it every time for parties or any occasion and would definitely buy it agin.
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this stuff! The price is good. It mixes well or I enjoy it solo. I get it from my local liquor store. It's delicious. I recommend it al the time. It's smooth and tasty. I will buy it anytime. Let's get some now!
Guadalupe A.
Delicious. I love to mix it with cranberry juice, as a lot of people do. You could mix it with any sweet juice and it taste very good. The bottle has a sleek clean look which I like. I definitely recommend this liquor.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.