BY SKYY

Katie E.
Richmond , KY
Skyy is good for making mixed beverages. I don't necessarily take straight shots of vodka so I can't speak on how smooth it goes down alone. It's a good quality for mixed drinks and other beverages. I would purchase again.
Lisa K.
Chicago
Skyy Vodka is a great mid-priced vodka. It doesn't carry the hefty price tag of some of the premium vodkas. Also, Skyy is less harsh on the palate than low-end brands. It is a solid choice for any of your martini needs.
Rose R.
Navarre, FL
Average vodka, in my opinion. It's definitely not one I would choose to use for shots. It's okay mixed, especially with some sort of fruit liquor because then it balances out the flavor a bit more. Middle grade option.
Taily M.
Naples, FL
Great Product. Good for Mixtures and Great for Shots. Compare to other Vodka this one is delicious. It has the right amount of alcohol. I buy it every time for parties or any occasion and would definitely buy it agin.
michael p.
Henderson
first impression; as they say is important. so the bottle looks great in any bar. now; taste, on the rocks theres a real nice full flavor vodka. an if I plan on using mixers i'd only recommend using light juices like cranberry or collins mix cause you dont want to mask the robust flavor of the spirit.
Shanna M.
Skyy vodka is one of the few vodkas I can stomach. I always say that vodka tastes like water, but not in a good way. Skyy is nice and smooth and goes now easy and it's relatively easy in the pocket for the quality too.
Natasha H.
Cleveland, OH
It is an okay vodka. Slightly harsh taste. Mixed with a sweet juice it was better. The price was very affordable. I bought I from Giant Eagle liquor store. Compared to others in it's price range it is better than most.
Destiny G.
Skyy is one of the first vodkas that I tried. It is smooth and affordable. I enjoyed the smooth finish and it does well in mixed drinks. I would definitely purchase this vodka again. Overall, I am a satisfied customer.
Brooke D.
North Berwick, ME
Decent vodka for the price. Not my first pick but not my last either. Tastes great with a mixer from the liquor store but not a stand alone vodka for me. It's good but not great. Overall satisfied but again, not my first choice
Alicia D.
Eureka
This vodka is smooth and mixes well. Definitely one of my favorites! Have tried some of the flavored ones as well, and most are pretty enjoyable, not too sweet. I feel you can't go wrong with the original skyy though!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.