BY SKYY

Maggie M.
Super smooth but it does have quite the bite at the end. Just enough to make you whoop and get a good time rolling. Wonderful in single liquor mixed drinks. On the more expensive side but it's absolutely worth the cost.
Danny G.
It’s pretty good for mixed drinks. I can tell you I’ve used plenty of times at house parties when making my friends drinks. It’s sort of strong and it’s pretty much a good starting point for your drunken night. Hahahah!
Alyssa B.
Mountain Home
I purchased this for mixed drinks a few weeks ago. Drank it with friends and it was delicious. I usually just grab a cheap vodka but felt like splurging and it was worth it. Very smooth. Would recommend to all my friends.
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Skyy could definitely use some improvements. Burns going down unlike other vodkas at the same price range. Even the flavors are meh. Titos and ciroc are much better alternatives. Only drink it if there's no other choices.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Kind of rough when it goes down but it's great in mixed drinks. I get it from my local liquor store. It's a great alternative to more expensive brands. I have bought this brand for a few years and I am overall satisfied!
Brittney S.
I like this brand of vodka! The original is great, but the flavored vodka is even better. I absolutely love the blue bottle and it looks very pretty. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to have fun!
Shanna M.
Skyy vodka is one of the few vodkas I can stomach. I always say that vodka tastes like water, but not in a good way. Skyy is nice and smooth and goes now easy and it's relatively easy in the pocket for the quality too.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Absolutely a great vodka it taste so good and it’s always around at any liquor store in my area it’s very well made and I will repurchase I just wish they had more options in the brand in my area! I definitely recommend
Rose R.
Navarre, FL
Average vodka, in my opinion. It's definitely not one I would choose to use for shots. It's okay mixed, especially with some sort of fruit liquor because then it balances out the flavor a bit more. Middle grade option.
Alicia D.
Eureka
This vodka is smooth and mixes well. Definitely one of my favorites! Have tried some of the flavored ones as well, and most are pretty enjoyable, not too sweet. I feel you can't go wrong with the original skyy though!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.