BY SKYY

Megan G.
A smooth vodka at a great price point. I enjoy drinking this drink as a mixed drink mostly, but it's smooth enough to take as a shot. Compared to others, this is a great alternative to some other brands of more expensive Vodka. One great thing about it is that it doesn't leave a terrible aftertaste like cheaper vodkas do.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Skyy vodka is by far the worst I have ever tasted. Sure, vodka isn't generally "good" as it is, but this tastes so cheap and has the worst after taste. Opt for smirnoff or pinnacle if you're looking for a cheap alternative!
Diana C.
ferndale
Good bang for the buck. Flavors are okay but prefer the original unflavored Skyy. Other vodka brands have much better flavors. Definitely a better option for mixing. It is not the beat quality to drink neat or on the rocks.
Carlie Z.
Clinton Township
skyy is a pretty stringent vodka and is hard to get down. mixed with vernors or sprite it is decently good but is not my drink of choice. the bottles are appealing and the price is moderate, defiantly
not my favorite vodka.
Vanessa H.
Irvine
This vodka is one of my favorite kinds. It’s not to harsh but not sweet I️t goes down smooth and I️t does the job. I️t met my expectations for sure. Cheap also so it’s worth I️t if you want the job done. I’d buy I️t again.
💋Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
This alcohol is smooth when mixed with a fruity drink. It does not taste cheap but it isn't very expensive. You can purchase from any liquor store. It can make for a delicious drink when mixed with your favorite fruit drink
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Not my favorite but also not a terribly cheap vodka either. I prefer grey goose, kettle one or ciroc and flavored stoli to this. Pretty smooth taste in cranberry juice. I wouldn't recommend nor not recommend this to others.
Tavia E.
Corpus Christi
I prefer Sky Vodka, the cost is resonable, the taste is smooth, my drinks are always iced down and flavored with Sky Vodka where my O.J. is concerned. And my mother likes making Vodka cakes during Christmas. Lovely treats.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
I enjoy skyy vodka. Allows you to mix with many things. I would not consider this brand too pricey. It went down smooth and didn’t leave a horrible aftertaste. I have only purchased this brand once but would purchase again
Dionna R.
Saint Louis, MO
Skyy has a crisp clean flavor that makes it great for mixed drinks or straight up. My personal go to drink using Skyy Vodka is fresh squeezed lemonade with a twist of lime. It is equally delicious served frozen or over ice!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.