BY SKYY

Jess S.
Skyy vodka is one of my go to vodkas when I need to buy a bottle. It is affordable and tastes great. I stick with original flavors rather than fruity flavors because they taste better when mixed in my opinion.
Julie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Skyy vodka has to be the strongest I’ve tasted. Now the one I got was plain so you felt the burn all the way down. This is fairly cheap for the expensive look. Honestly I bought it for the bottle but I would purchase it again.
Hope L.
Bellevue
Smooth tasting vodka! Super crisp and light!
I love to drink it with Bloody Mary mix! This is a great vodka that is super reasonably priced! Many people enjoy this because it’s mid ranged on the quality scale!
Amanda J.
Willoughby
It’s good. I mean it gets you drunk if you have enough of it. Like you can mix it with other drinks or you can drink it alone. It’s not too expensive. I thought it would be more expensive because it’s popular.
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
This is a great vodka! Smooth taste and goes great with mixers. Vodka is my liquor of choice and I’m pretty picky when it comes to vodkas. Some are too strong tasting and hard to get down. Skyy is a great one!
Mycaella B.
Tampa, FL
I think SKYY VODKA is one of the best vodkas available in the market, price per value, quality in mind, i go out with my friends, family and everyone enjoyed the vodka immensely! No hangovers next day!!
Sarah M.
Lakewood
I’m not a vodka snob by any means so I don’t know what constitutes a great vodka. But the the finish is smooth and it makes a great vodka tonic or martini. It’s definitely affordable and I would recommend it.
Stephanie Z.
Concord, NH
Delicious! Sky vodka is smooth and delightful. Tastes great on its own but also mixes well with mixers! The blue bottle is beautiful and doesn’t break the bank for a good vodka! I highly recommend this brand!
Cheyanne B.
Chesapeake, VA
The sleek bottle brings you in, and then the Smooth taste tops it off. Skyy mixes really well with your favorite mixer. Not the cheapest vodka but worth the price. Highly recommend this vodka! My go to vodka.
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
I personally don’t like skyy vodka. But when you’re not buying you’re not picky. I tend to notice with skyy you get a headache the day after. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s just the way it needs to be filtered.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.