BY SKYY

Brittany W.
Lincoln
This vodka is one of the better lower end vodka’s that I have had. When I say lower end I mean the price is lower than a lot of other. The alcohol is pretty smooth. I would definitely purchase again and recommend to a friend.
Kamille O.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This vodka is smooth, and works well to drink alone, on the rocks, or have with mixers. It meet my expectations in taste and quality for the price point. I would choose to buy this vodka again and would recommend to friends.
Whitney L.
Cupertino , CA
It's ok. My friend and I used this to mix into other things but not really by itself. A little better than Smirnoff in my opinion but not amazing. Not too pricey but we tend to choose other brands when needing a vodka to mix.
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
Skyy Vodka was the very first vodka I was introduced to. It mixes well with so many drinks and I honestly love it. Like you cannot go wrong with it. I like that it’s not super expensive and a lot of liquor stores do have it.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I'm not a big fan of vodka but this one is a stiff drink maker. It's not a cheap bottle, but it's affordable. It's a solid drink and I've had a couple times when I got with friends. Not bad If you want to get a nice solid kick
Naundi C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Skyy vodka was probably the first vodka that I had ever had. When I was younger, it was great. The value is excellent! You really get a good bang for your buck. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars, is because it can be a little harder to avoid a hangover with this. If you drink too much you can get some hangover symptoms versus something like Grey Goose Vodka.
Beatriz C.
Skyy has always been a good vodka its available in an array of flavors also alone. Its a strong vodka but its a fun vodka very inexpensive. I personally enjoy mixing it with other drinks and create my own cocktails out of it.
Jordan M.
Edmond
This is a classic vodka that pairs well with everything. I like to make this in my tropical punch for my ladies nights. It is very smooth and doesn’t have that burning feeling like some other van because leave in your throat.
Amberly J.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Sky vodka is the best! Good, strong, and smooth. It’s perfect for mixing and making punches or mixed drinks. I wouldn’t recommend sky for sipping on the rocks, but it’s great for everything else. Affordable and tastes great.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
A decent vodka, better than a lot of wells. But I still prefer Titos or Grey Goose and Kettle one. Not my favorite, but have had worse. Frequents college parties often, have grown out of that phase, wouldn't buy it on my own
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.