BY SKYY

Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Love Love Love this vodka. I even love the. Lie bottle that it comes in. Once it is empty I use it for decorations!! This vodka is smooth and mixes well with any juice that you mix with it. I usually mix mine with cranberry and pineapple juice.
Melody P.
Sky is good for the price but has a bit more bite to it than other vodkas and I feel like it gives a bad hangover. I have bought it more than once though. The packaging is pretty decent . It’s an ok vodka for your basic drinks.
Sade C.
W Lafayette, IN
This drink was really really smooth going down. It wasn't to strong or anything. All of the other vodka  I have tried have a nasty taste n a very bad after taste to it. This drink is very delicious and I buy it all of the time.
Bethany M.
Marshall, MO
This vodka tastes so smooth and goes great with any kind of mix you'd like to use. It's one of my favorites and my friends enjoy it too. It's a nice way to relax after a long day at work. I usually purchase it at hyvee spirits.
Kelsie C.
Sky is one of my preferred vodkas for nights out. It’s rather affordable but for a broke college student, probably not. The bottle is appealing to the eye and it isn’t swell by itself, but it has a good taste to it for mixing.
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
This stuff is super strong and pretty inexpensive. It's great when ur low on cash and still wanna have some fun. Definitely gets the job done and the taste isn't too bad. I usually use it with mixed drinks rather than shots because it doesn't go down smooth lol.
Xiomara F.
Boston
Skyy vodka is a great liquor for parties. Very affordable and comes in all types of flavors. Which is great for everyone. You can make all kinds of different flavorful drinks and it's very easy to find. Sold in all liquor stores
Rachel S.
Fullerton, CA
Well it’s vodka! I typically lean towards flavored vodka because it is less “harsh”. The flavor is better than other “cheap” vodkas though. I would buy it to bring to events but I would personally not buy it for myself to drink.
Kira Y.
Mustang, OK
My favorite vodka. I add it to my favorite drink midori sour to give it a little more kick. This vodka is smoother than other vodkas on the market. I purchase my vodka from a local liquor store and they always have it in stock.
Jynae E.
This alcohol is okay. Great for infusing your own flavors in. Compared to other vodka I can say that this vodka is a little bit cheaper compared to them. I usually buy that vodka at stores like Walmart , and publix liquor store.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.