BY SKYY

Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
I like to use Skyy as a mixer or for cooking (think penne with vodka sauce). It's a really good value and widely available at any package or grocery store. I know the flavor is going to be spot on. They've always been consistent.
Shelby B.
Midland, GA
This is a great tasting liquor. The variety of flavors that they offer is amazing and plentiful. It goes does smooth and the flavors offer an endless number of options. Would buy again and again. It’s a great vodka for the price.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
I've always loved this vodka. I don't think it has an extremely strong taste and has blended so well with anything I mix it with. Not all vodkas can be smooth but this is my tried and true! Can't ever go wrong with the fall back.
Karitza B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Goes great with so many mixers. No matter the type of drinker you are skyy vodka will go great in any occasion. I love using skyy vodak with pineapple juice, taste great.
Sade C.
W Lafayette, IN
This drink was really really smooth going down. It wasn't to strong or anything. All of the other vodka  I have tried have a nasty taste n a very bad after taste to it. This drink is very delicious and I buy it all of the time.
Tenna C.
Chicago
Classic vodka taste. Mixes great with every juice you can think of... apple, orange, pineapple etc. I usually mix it with orange juice and then add a little Sprite on top. I have been drinking this as far back as I can remember.
Nancy C.
It taste like pure alcohol. No other flavor. I usually buy it in a liquor store. I think it’s affordable for a decent size. I prefer alcohol with more flavor than just alcohol.i world buy it again as long as I mix with a chaser.
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
This stuff is super strong and pretty inexpensive. It's great when ur low on cash and still wanna have some fun. Definitely gets the job done and the taste isn't too bad. I usually use it with mixed drinks rather than shots because it doesn't go down smooth lol.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Love Love Love this vodka. I even love the. Lie bottle that it comes in. Once it is empty I use it for decorations!! This vodka is smooth and mixes well with any juice that you mix with it. I usually mix mine with cranberry and pineapple juice.
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It goes down nicely. My first try I was not impressed. But drinking I over the years it's grown on me. It's not the most expensive or the cheapest. Pretty smooth. I would recommend this vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.