BY SKYY

Melody P.
Sky is good for the price but has a bit more bite to it than other vodkas and I feel like it gives a bad hangover. I have bought it more than once though. The packaging is pretty decent . It’s an ok vodka for your basic drinks.
Linda B.
Wheelersburg
Smooth going down mixed well with oj didn't have any bad aftertaste love this product will buy again. This product is priced well and not to expensive great for a late night vodka n oj or a weekend party it goes well all around.
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Good product. I usually use it to make a Moscow mule, so the flavor of it is kind of masked, but it has a nice flavor on its own as well. I will continue to buy this product and I would rank it amongst the better quality vodkas,
Libby A.
I think this is a great vodka - very smooth drink. I especially like the blood orange flavor, it adds a nice essence. It is good as an addition to mixed drinks, to just get the slightest hint of citrus, but not be over powered.
Jay R.
Arlington, TX
I love this vodka it never gives me a hang over. It goes down very smooth. I'll definitely buy it again. The price isn't too bad. I usually buy it at Walmart or a local store. I will continue to buy this kind of vodka for sure.
Sade C.
W Lafayette, IN
This drink was really really smooth going down. It wasn't to strong or anything. All of the other vodka  I have tried have a nasty taste n a very bad after taste to it. This drink is very delicious and I buy it all of the time.
Kira Y.
Mustang, OK
My favorite vodka. I add it to my favorite drink midori sour to give it a little more kick. This vodka is smoother than other vodkas on the market. I purchase my vodka from a local liquor store and they always have it in stock.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
It's very harsh. Not my favorite but if you're on a budget it will work in a pinch. I picked up a bottle at Walmart but I only purchased it the one time. This would be a good vodka to buy to use as an alternative to astringent
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Love Love Love this vodka. I even love the. Lie bottle that it comes in. Once it is empty I use it for decorations!! This vodka is smooth and mixes well with any juice that you mix with it. I usually mix mine with cranberry and pineapple juice.
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
The best brand of vodka around. The bottle is sleek looking and can be kept after you finish for decoration. You can get it at just about any grocery store and it's great quality for the price. I buy this every time I'm in need of vodka. 10/10, I would recommend this to anyone.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.