BY SKYY

Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
This Vodka is definitely one of the smoother vodkas on the market. I love the taste and how it mixes with other drinks. The only downfall is that I believe for the price I can get an even smoother alcohol! But I still by this quite often.
Corrie J.
Cincinnati , OH
This vodka is lovely. It's smooth going down. That terrible esophageal burn isn't there when you drink it. Make sure you put it in the freezer before hand. It mixes so smooth with anything. Soda, juice, on the rocks...can't go wrong.
Devon C.
Deptford
I enjoy a vodka drink every now and again, but when I had Skyy Vodka, I did not enjoy the drink. I felt as if Skyy has a strong, cheap taste that I was not a fan of. I tried the Raspberry Skyy Vodka and will not be trying that again.
Alyssa M.
Skyy is our go to vodka. It has a smooth taste. It doesn’t taste like a cheap vodka even though the price is very reasonable. We use Skyy for both mixed drinks and for shots. Highly recommend this vodka for any and all vodka lovers
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
I the taste of this with a lemony taste. Always refreshing . Delicious is a great subject it's important to drink something so refreshing.. it's definitely different taste.
Jessica H.
Knoxville, TN
Great choice in vodka. I like all cocktails made with Skyy. I do think it's a little too sweet for my taste buds for all night drinking but I will drink a few cocktails made with Skyy & enjoy them. This isn't my go to vodka though.
Anna W.
I enjoy mixing this with various juices. It's a great way to make cocktails at home and pretend to be your own bartender. This is a fairly affordable bottle of vodka and it has a clean finish. I feel great the day after having some.
Sasha M.
saint ann
Good strong flavor that doesn't burn but is more smooth. It is reasonably priced for the quality of the product compared to others in the same category of alcohol. I have tried it on multiple occasions and have not been disappointed.
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I think Skyy is the best vodka made. It’s smooth to taste, and you can mix it with almost anything. It also helps when it’s the only vodka that doesn’t give you any hangover. I’ve drank this for years now and it’s the only one I buy.
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
Goes great mixed with pretty much anything. Love the color of the bottle. Perfect for taking shots. I think the price is in between, not too speedy but not the cheapest. Overall a great brand. Would recommend to a friend and buy again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.