BY SKYY

Kylee C.
greenville, sc
Smooth, crisp flavor without the bite. It exceeded my expectations and was great alone or mixed. The bottle is beautiful and easy to use in project after use. The only improvement I would make is for it to be in my house all the time!
Whitney C.
Grundy
My favorite thing to mix with sunny d also love to make mixed drinks with it it's great to make a drink called fun dip using vodka triple sec sweet and sour mixture monster energy drink and sprite with sugar around the top of the glass
Skylar P.
Jeffersontown
I LOOOOOOOVE Skyyyyyy Vodkaaaaa. I would definitely say that this is my vodka of choice when I’m going out to the bar and drinking and getting drunk with my friends I usually mix it with sprite I would definitely buy it again I love it
Juana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Whether you're a straight shooter or a mixed drink type of person you cant go wrong with this product. Its available in a variety of flavors so there's something for everyone. Price point is fairly decent. I would definitely recommend!
Layton H.
AUSTIN,TX
This vodka is mediocre but it is still pretty good for the price.I would say it rates right in the middle for me.It can have a kick if not mixed properly but i like the fact there are so many flavors.Also taking shots isn't to bad.
Devon C.
Deptford
I enjoy a vodka drink every now and again, but when I had Skyy Vodka, I did not enjoy the drink. I felt as if Skyy has a strong, cheap taste that I was not a fan of. I tried the Raspberry Skyy Vodka and will not be trying that again.
Kathleen F.
Reno
My husband and I were having a party and got this alcohol. He’s not one for vodka but he loved this vodka. It’s not too harsh for someone who isn’t used to drinking but it’s also great for your everyday drinker. I highly recommend.
Lisa F.
New York
Enjoyable. Deeper, more rounded flavor and at a better price point than Absolute. I still prefer Tito’s vodka overall but I’d not available this isn’t a bad choice. Easily found in most establishments and liquor stores without issue.
Cinthia G.
San Benito
Super smooth!! Works great with White Russians!! Recommend to try!!! It's not expensive at all so you will be getting great taste for little money I would say better than Oso Negro. I would definitely be buying this for get togethers
Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I think Skyy is the best vodka made. It’s smooth to taste, and you can mix it with almost anything. It also helps when it’s the only vodka that doesn’t give you any hangover. I’ve drank this for years now and it’s the only one I buy.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.